The Sun Online and solar activity. September 20, 2013
- There are currently nine numbered sunspot groups on the solar disc.
- Three low C-class level flares were reported during last 24 hours
- The solar wind speed is about 480 km/s
- The interplanetary magnetic field magnitude is stable amounting about 3 nT.
- The geomagnetic conditions are quiet. Astronomers of Royal Observatory of Belgium expect quiet to active geomagnetic conditions in the following 48 hours due to the arrival of a fast flow (in the morning of September 22), associated with the low-latitude coronal hole in the northern hemisphere.
Equipment: Coronado 90 + SBIG 8300s + LX75
Time GMT: 13:00
Exposure 0.09 sec.
With SPONLI Space is getting closer!